Agenda prepared by Angela Snell
Any complaints about spelling, grammar, punctuation etc should be directed
to the Parish Council, all I do is copy/paste what is sent to me, I do not make corrections.
BURRINGTON PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Council Meeting to be held on
Tuesday 25th July 2017
At Burrington Parish Hall
SPEAKER: Representative from the Museum of North Devon and Barnstaple introducing the new galleries that will contained within the extension
Time for public participation
Declaration of Interests – Councillors are invited to declare any disclosable pecuniary
interest, including the nature and extent of such interests they may have in any items to be
considered at this meeting. They are also reminded to consider whether in the light of recent
activities any items within their Register of Interests should be updated.
1.Agree and sign the Minutes of the meeting held on the 27th June 2017.
2. Clerks report ,i. Self-winding & re- gilding for Church Clock iii. Night Landing site iv Asset Review v. New Councillor Training report vi. SWAT session
3. Chairman’s report. .i. Shop update ii. School update report iii. South Field pumping station v. Flag pole
4. New Highway Matters i
5. County/District Councillors’ items i Parish Forum 10th July 7.00 Brynsworthy
6. Finance. Approve and sign the following cheques from main a/c:-
1213 Burrington Parish Hall £7.90
1214 Ms G Boyd £32.00
1215 J&J Bins £69.32
Plus any other bills presented i Public Toilets
7. Planning P C recommendations NDDC
61396 Erection of 2 open market dwellings together with access and parking for Homelands, Burrington Passed,
Advice from DALC requested, response received.
8. Police Report i.
9. Parish Hall report i.
10. Bethesda Graveyard Trust
11. Correspondence i. DALC Newsletter ii. Wicksteed Leisure playground inspection
iii. Consultation on the A361 North Devon Link road
Items brought forward at the discretion of the Chairman for information only
Items Councillors would like to be added to the next Agenda. Welcome Packs
DATE OF NEXT MEETING: Parish Council Meeting Tuesday 29th August Parish Council Meeting 2017 7.30pm
Mrs A Snell Parish Clerk 19.6.2017 01769520265 email@example.com
Back to Burrington Parish Council main page
Burrington, North Devon